Dr. Rati Godrej
Dr. Ava Desai Mrs. Sonal Vimal Ambani
- Physician at the US Consulate, Mumbai from 1994 to 2004.
- Has a rich experience as a Physician...
- Hinduja Hospital - Mumbai
- La Vida Medical Group - USA
- Airport Health Care - USA
- Undergone Medical Training
- Internship – Internal Medicine at Cedars – Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Residency – Internal Medicine at Cedars – Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Professional Registrations
- California State License registered.
- U.S.Drug Enforcement Agency registered.
- California National Board Examiners I, II, III – passed.
- M. D. from University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
- B.A. (Majors: Biology & Psychology) from University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Major Publications
- Use of Nd: YAG laser in Endobronchial Kaposi’s Sarcoma. CHEST Nov.1990, Vol.98, Page 1299. Steven Nathan M.D., Rati Vaghaiwalla M.D., and Zab Mohensifar M.D. FCCP
- Termination of Medi-Cal Benefits - A follow-up Study 1 year later. The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 314 #19, May 8, 1986. Nicole Lurie, Rati Vaghaiwalla, Nancy Ward and Robert H. Brook.
- Professor & Unit Chief
- Department of Gynaecological Oncology
- The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad
- Has been with the Institute Since the past twenty-one years
- Is a Gujarat University teacher for post-graduate students in gyaecology. Has a passion for teaching which translates into regular seminars and post-graduate training programs
- Regularly lectures all over the country as invited faculty at conferences & Seminars
- Is the President-Elect of The Association of Gyanaecological Oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Is a member of the ICMR sub-committee on Cervical Cancer Control
- In the past, has held the following positions:
- Editor, AGOI Mews
- Vice-President, AGOI
- Governing Council Member, Indian Menopausal Society
- Member, FOGSI sub-committee on Adolescent Gynaecology
- Author of the Book “Mothers & Daughters, in celebration of this cherished relationship”.
- 100% of the proceeds of the Book go for Cancer Awareness.
- Focus on Cancer Awareness.
- Director & Initiator of Cancer Awareness Campaign
- To air on Star T.V in the months of October & November 2005.
- Appearing on all Star Channels to an audience of 300 million viewers.
- Director of IIE, International Institute of Excellence.
- A program designed with the Dean of IIM-A, Dr. Indira Parikh and Professor of Communications, Dr. Asha Kaul to promote Excellence in Education for Std 2nd to 12th.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Has done MBA in Marketing and Finance
- Ph.D. in Business Management
- Has written two patents
- Systems and Method for Providing Financial Services to Children and Teenagers
- Purchase Management Systems and Electronic Receipts.
- Sculptor & Curator - Samara Art Gallery